Terms & Condition
In these terms and conditions "We" means Z4 Solution Ltd (Jersey Company No 114896) Registered Office Beachside Business Centre, Rue Du Hocq, St Clement, Jersey, JE2 6LF trading aswww.supplementsyou.comand "You" means our customer.
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US
We must receive payment of the whole of the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending a confirmation email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website.
You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
RIGHT FOR YOU TO CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT
- You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our returns address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our returns address at your own cost and risk within 14 days of the original order date.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
CANCELLATION BY US
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
DELIVERY OF GOODS TO YOU
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
IMPORT DUTY AND VAT TO THE UK
The prices as shown on our website, www.supplementsyou.com are inclusive of VAT. Any relevant VAT on your order will be paid by us, from the proceeds of the sale, to HM Revenue and Customs. Us paying any relevant VAT from the purchase you make from our website, does not affect any of the relevant Terms and Conditions mentioned in this document. Importantly, you still remain the importer of the goods that you have purchased from us, shipped to your UK address and will at all times remain liable for any import duty, VAT, or customs charges that become chargeable.
IMPORT DUTY AND VAT TO EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS
For sales of goods to all customers in the EU, prices quoted on our website www.supplementsyou.com do NOT include import duty, VAT or customs charges. Therefore, as the importer of goods into the EU, you are solely responsible for all import duty, VAT and customs charges, noting that these may be payable as the goods are delivered to you. It should be noted however, that most EU countries allow relief of VAT for goods below the de minimus threshold of €22.00 into Europe and £15.00 into the UK, which are imported from non EU countries, such as Jersey and Gibraltar. Such relief is at the discretion of the authorities within your country and we can not guarantee this relief.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
* to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
* to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose. Any refund will be made within 14 days.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
COMMENTS, RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- Ratings and reviews on www.supplementsyou.com ("Ratings and Reviews") are intended to allow customers who have purchased and taken a Product to give public feedback about that Product and their experience with it. Comments posted next to news articles are meant to allow meaningful discussion around a specific topic.
- Where a customer has feedback other than their experience with the Product, they are encouraged to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms and conditions include Z4 Solution Limited's policy for acceptable use of the Ratings and Reviews and content posted on the Website and your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of the Ratings and Reviews.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions‚ all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at 30/31 The Boathouse Business Centre, 1 Harbour Square, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 3BH and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on www.supplementsyou.com (or subdomains thereof) without written permission from us.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including‚ without limitation‚ strikes‚ lock-outs and other industrial disputes‚ breakdown of systems or network access‚ flood‚ fire‚ explosion or accident.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSESWe consider our customers privacy when sending you direct mail. We do NOT pass your details on to any other third party company. In accordance with Jersey and UK Data Protection legislation your personal information and preferences may be used by us to send you direct mail and appropriate offers but you will at all times be able to unsubscribe to this information should you wish. We may continue to use your personal data to send you marketing brochures and materials or email you with our latest offers but you will be able to unsubscribe to this service by calling our Customer Service Number on +44 1945 581 052 or emailing email@example.com at anytime.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Except for our affiliates, directors‚ employees or representatives‚ a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
At any and all times, Z4 Solution Limited, trading aswww.supplementsyou.comwill offer you our best advice and service. However, our advice should not replace the advice of any healthcare professional or your GP. We strongly advise, that should you have any reservations about taking any of our products that you consult your GP prior to taking them. Likewise, should you already be taking prescribed medication then please consult with your GP before taking any of our products. At any and all times Z4 Solution Limited, trading as www.supplementsyou.com attempt to ensure that the information on our website is as accurate as possible, but we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Jersey law and the Jersey courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions‚ together with our current website prices, shipping and returns policy‚ contact details and privacy notice contained in our website‚ set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation‚ we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.